By Paizo Inc.
Secrets and techniques None Will Survive!
For a while untold, a gemstone monolith has pierced the center of the Echo wooden. Now, as civilization intrudes upon this enigmatic splinter, an odd lifestyles once more stirs within the depths—one with ties to timeless evils and a may past time itself. The promise of wealth and gear calls to glory-seekers from around the internal Sea quarter, tempting them right into a labyrinth of monster-haunted vaults, defiled tombs, arcane laboratories, and worse, as they search to unveil the secrets and techniques locked less than the mythical Emerald Spire.
Pathfinder Module: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon is the biggest event ever set on the earth of the Pathfinder Roleplaying video game. Designed for characters of quite a lot of degrees, this megadungeon opens with demanding situations acceptable for 1st-level characters and will hold events to thirteenth point or better. inside of this lethal super-adventure, you are going to find:
• deadly dungeon degrees crafted through the creators of the Pathfinder Roleplaying video game and a number of delusion gaming's maximum authors and designers.
• A gazetteer of castle Inevitable, a bastion of cruel order close to the Emerald Spire serving as a base for exploration or a launchpad for extra adventures.
• Insights into the sector and plots taking critical degree within the upcoming Pathfinder on-line vastly multiplayer on-line RPG.
• A bestiary of the Emerald Spire's myriad vast menaces and inscrutable inhabitants.
• Dozens of latest treasures, maps, side-plots, and more!
The Emerald Spire Superdungeon is meant to be used with the Pathfinder Roleplaying video game and the Pathfinder crusade environment, yet can be utilized in any myth online game setting.
Written via Keith Baker, wealthy Baker, Wolfgang Baur, Jason Bulmahn, Ed Greenwood, Tim Hitchcock, James Jacobs, Nicolas Logue, Erik Mona, Frank Mentzer, Chris Pramas, Sean okay Reynolds, F. Wesley Schneider, Michael A. Stackpole, Lisa Stevens, and James L. Sutter
Cover artwork through Jesper Ejsing
Read or Download Pathfinder Module: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon PDF
Best gaming books
Gamers like to recount their most fun exploits in on-line play, in particular their moments of maximum problem, ability, and good fortune. those narratives usually resemble tales that genuine squaddies could inform upon strolling back from conflict. besides the fact that, just like the video games that encourage them, which in flip replicate the depiction of warfare in movie, they're with out the horrors of genuine struggle; as an alternative, they communicate subject matters of honor, glory, sacrifice, and intrigue.
The Fireborn video game Master's guide includes all of the ideas and suggestion you want to run your individual Fireborn crusade. This e-book grants the instruments to teach your gamers epic event within the mythic age or topic them to darkish mysteries in sleek London. It comprises environment details for London, in addition to information on 4 epochs from the mythic age, in addition to suggestion on find out how to run a Fireborn crusade, how one can use flashbacks to their fullest, ideas for karmic goods and taint, and lots of characters and creatures for use as pals or foes.
Airborne dirt and dust to Dust!
Discover the secrets and techniques of scuffling with the undead with Pathfinder participant significant other: Undead Slayer’s guide! From senseless zombies to diabolical liches, the undead horrors of Golarion are as diversified as they're numerous—and slayers of all walks are had to go back those dread monsters to their graves. grasp many of the strategies had to determine and conflict timeless foes, even if you’re a knightly order’s specialist exorcist, a student pursing wisdom the undead own, or a rogue undead hunter with purposes all of your own.
Inside this e-book, you’ll find:
• information at the necrology of undead creatures, even if they’re senseless skeletons current basically to serve or consummate vampires violently pursuing the dream of immortality.
• an intensive exploration of 4 personality subject matters that conceal the various strategies of assorted undead slayers, together with the righteous exorcist, the considerate necrologist, the merciful redeemer, and the ruthless stalker.
• New type archetypes and personality innovations that permit slayers from all paths to take down the undead in no matter what demeanour they see fit.
• New adventuring equipment, alchemical goods, and slayer kits to ensure you have the instruments essential to lay undead creatures low.
• New spells, feats, magic goods, and extra to make sure your subsequent come across with the undead isn’t your last.
This Pathfinder participant better half is meant to be used with the Pathfinder Roleplaying online game and the Pathfinder crusade surroundings, yet can simply be included into any myth world.
Written by way of Dennis Baker, Jay Loomis, Alex Putnam, Adam Roy, Tork Shaw, and Larry Wilhelm
Cover paintings by means of Michal Ivan
Additional resources for Pathfinder Module: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon
The debris looks old, and the few sagging strands of web draped over the rubble seem to have been here for some time. The rubble is difficult terrain but is otherwise not dangerous. The PCs can easily step over the rubble to open the doors in the hall; none of it needs to be shifted to let the doors swing open. The debris fell from the ceiling above, where something violent blasted away solid stone to create a cavity. In the center of the cavity, about 15 feet above the floor, a 5-foot-diameter irregular hole or shaft rises up into the darkness.
They retreat if outmatched, and adopt a strategy of lurking and hoping for an opportunity for a surprise attack. If the PCs run into a second group while being shadowed, the lurking troglodytes strike. If the PCs attempt to retreat, the troglodytes allow them to do so. If the PCs attack the Godbox or defeat three groups of troglodytes, all remaining groups attack in a frenzy, fighting to the death. The group nearest to the PCs swarms and attacks, and another group arrives every 5 rounds. FEATURES OF THE LEVEL This dungeon level has several very unusual features.
The extent and depth of the space below are concealed behind the many crisscrossing, whitish-gray spider webs filling the pit. GORLOTH 37 Level 2: The Cellars SPIDER SWARM MOON SPIDERS (2) XP 600 each LEVEL 3: SPLINTERDEN C17 C15 C16 C18 C14 C13 C4 C19 C11 C2 C4 C12 C10 C9 C3 C7 C8 C1 C5 C4 1 SQUARE = 5 FEET C6 LEVEL 3 Splinterden By Michael A. Stackpole An ambitious servant of Norgorber, god of thieves and murder, the cleric Tarrin Dars offended her fellow priests and was declared a heretic. Hunted down by her former comrades, Tarrin was attacked as she fled through the Echo Wood—but she survived.