By Paizo Staff
The Jungle Awaits
From tropical coasts, the place grasping colonial powers pillage the land, to distant jungles and rolling savannas of mystics and lion-riders, the Mwangi Expanse is a area of boundless chance. beneath the steaming jungle cover, the misplaced ruins of historical giants guard remoted tribes, bloodthirsty predators, and screaming hordes of demon-worshiping apes. websites of old magic lie nearly forgotten to the surface international, and a gentle flow of daring explorers ventures into the trackless desert after mythical fountains of teenage and towns of gold, by no means to come back. For the jungle is a residing, respiring entity, and it’s regularly hungry... middle of the Jungle is the ideal complement for any jungle campaign.
Inside this 64-page publication, you’ll find:
• New ideas for adventuring within the jungle, together with dangers like ailments, fungi, toxic crops, insect swarms, quicksand, and more.
• 9 new jungle towns, from the colonial exchange city of Bloodcove to the cyclopean astrologer-fortress of Jaha, entire with complete information and maps.
• info at the many cultures of the Mwangi Expanse, encompassing either the most important human tribes and the jungle’s extra alien and big denizens.
• a close gazetteer of a few of the Expanse’s so much mythical experience websites, from the crashed flying urban of Kho to the town of Hungry Spires.
• greater than a dozen new maps of towns and jungles, each hugely distinctive for GM reference or artistically rendered for participant handouts.
• 5 new monsters, together with the flesh-eating botfly, the traditional jungle treant, and the terrifying ape-men often called angazhani.
• monstrous random stumble upon tables for a number of jungle experience terrain types.
by Tim Hitchcock, Jason Nelson, Amber Scott, Chris Self, and Todd Stewart
This publication is meant to be used with the Pathfinder Chronicles crusade environment and the Pathfinder Roleplaying online game, however it might be simply utilized in any online game surroundings.
Read or Download Pathfinder Chronicles: Heart of the Jungle PDF
Best gaming books
Players like to recount their most enjoyable exploits in on-line play, specifically their moments of maximum problem, ability, and good fortune. those narratives frequently resemble tales that actual squaddies may inform upon arriving from conflict. despite the fact that, just like the video games that motivate them, which in flip mirror the depiction of warfare in movie, they're with out the horrors of actual warfare; in its place, they impart issues of honor, glory, sacrifice, and intrigue.
The Fireborn video game Master's guide includes all of the principles and suggestion you want to run your individual Fireborn crusade. This ebook delivers the instruments to teach your gamers epic experience within the mythic age or topic them to darkish mysteries in smooth London. It includes atmosphere info for London, in addition to info on 4 epochs from the mythic age, in addition to recommendation on easy methods to run a Fireborn crusade, how one can use flashbacks to their fullest, principles for karmic goods and taint, and lots of characters and creatures for use as associates or foes.
Airborne dirt and dust to Dust!
Discover the secrets and techniques of scuffling with the undead with Pathfinder participant significant other: Undead Slayer’s instruction manual! From senseless zombies to diabolical liches, the undead horrors of Golarion are as varied as they're numerous—and slayers of all walks are had to go back those dread monsters to their graves. grasp a few of the strategies had to determine and conflict timeless foes, no matter if you’re a knightly order’s specialist exorcist, a pupil pursing wisdom the undead own, or a rogue undead hunter with purposes your whole own.
Inside this ebook, you’ll find:
• information at the necrology of undead creatures, even if they’re senseless skeletons present in simple terms to serve or consummate vampires violently pursuing the dream of immortality.
• an intensive exploration of 4 personality subject matters that conceal the varied strategies of assorted undead slayers, together with the righteous exorcist, the considerate necrologist, the merciful redeemer, and the ruthless stalker.
• New classification archetypes and personality ideas that allow slayers from all paths to take down the undead in no matter what demeanour they see fit.
• New adventuring equipment, alchemical goods, and slayer kits to ensure you have the instruments essential to lay undead creatures low.
• New spells, feats, magic goods, and extra to make sure your subsequent stumble upon with the undead isn’t your last.
This Pathfinder participant spouse is meant to be used with the Pathfinder Roleplaying online game and the Pathfinder crusade surroundings, yet can simply be integrated into any fable world.
Written by way of Dennis Baker, Jay Loomis, Alex Putnam, Adam Roy, Tork Shaw, and Larry Wilhelm
Cover artwork through Michal Ivan
Extra resources for Pathfinder Chronicles: Heart of the Jungle
Even fewer written works exist; most Eloko history passes on through stories and tales, each subject to the whim and intention of the teller. In recent years, intertribal tensions have escalated, spawning separatist settlements within the main city. Governed by individual chieftains, these smaller communities grow independently and thus prove more sustainable. As the political structure continues to divide, 32 Mwangi Campaigns organized caravan raids and have grown bold enough to raid and plunder a few small villages.
Pathfinder Chronicles: Heart of the Jungle giants’ mountaintop cloud castles with the f lying cities of the ancient Shory, though the discovery of cliffs and sheer mountainsides cut with empty, looted tombs and decorated with runes in the language of cyclopes suggests that some manner of giant kingdom once stretched across the range and might still exist in some fashion. Regardless, both the possibilities of a lost giant nation and crashed Shory cities still draw explorers to scour the range for any evidence of their existence.
Some tales say that a few of these beings yet slumber in tombs beneath the city, preserved by strange and forgotten star magic. Others say the f itful sleep of visitors and the bizarrely folding, star-cracked vistas hung with sharp-edged spheres that haunt their dreams come directly from these builders of Jaha. These tales, as well as their own prophecies of their rise to power within the city, are what led the group of Lergeni to this ancient city, and what have fueled their works within it for the past century.