By Paizo Inc.
Ray weapons and Rocket Packs!
It’s something to stand a dragon armed with a longsword and a swimsuit of magic plate mail, yet what in case you had an atom gun and powered armor? what percentage zombies may perhaps you blow up with a rocket launcher? What occurs if you’re status subsequent to a graviton reactor whilst it explodes? All of those questions and extra are spoke back in the pages of the expertise Guide—an beneficial guide of things, risks, and personality recommendations to be used in science-fantasy settings like Golarion’s Numeria, land of savagery and super-science!
Within this booklet, you’ll find:
• principles for dozens of recent technological goods, together with guns, armor, strength fields, hologram turbines, grenades, cybernetic implants, nanotech units, distant controls for robots, and more!
• New feats, spells, and archetypes for technologically savvy characters, besides ideas for the way your abilities have interaction with super-science.
• terribly strong clinical goods and artifacts, equivalent to extinction wave units, powered armor, and nuclear reactors!
• The technomancer status type, which lets you use magic to command robots and gear your expertise .
• principles for man made intelligences, the consequences of the passage of time on technological goods, the hazards of radiation, the seven skymetals of Numeria, technological traps, and more!
The know-how consultant is a must have for GMs working the Iron Gods experience direction or someone trying to introduce super-science into any Pathfinder experience or crusade atmosphere.
Read Online or Download Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Technology Guide PDF
Best gaming books
Gamers like to recount their most enjoyable exploits in on-line play, specially their moments of maximum problem, ability, and good fortune. those narratives frequently resemble tales that genuine squaddies may well inform upon arriving from conflict. even though, just like the video games that motivate them, which in flip mirror the depiction of battle in movie, they're without the horrors of actual conflict; as an alternative, they communicate issues of honor, glory, sacrifice, and intrigue.
The Fireborn online game Master's guide includes the entire principles and recommendation you want to run your individual Fireborn crusade. This booklet can provide the instruments to teach your gamers epic experience within the mythic age or topic them to darkish mysteries in glossy London. It comprises surroundings details for London, in addition to info on 4 epochs from the mythic age, in addition to suggestion on how one can run a Fireborn crusade, how you can use flashbacks to their fullest, principles for karmic goods and taint, and lots of characters and creatures for use as associates or foes.
Dirt to Dust!
Discover the secrets and techniques of combating the undead with Pathfinder participant significant other: Undead Slayer’s guide! From senseless zombies to diabolical liches, the undead horrors of Golarion are as various as they're numerous—and slayers of all walks are had to go back those dread monsters to their graves. grasp some of the strategies had to determine and conflict timeless foes, even if you’re a knightly order’s expert exorcist, a pupil pursing wisdom the undead own, or a rogue undead hunter with purposes all of your own.
Inside this ebook, you’ll find:
• info at the necrology of undead creatures, even if they’re senseless skeletons present in simple terms to serve or consummate vampires violently pursuing the dream of immortality.
• a radical exploration of 4 personality issues that hide the varied strategies of varied undead slayers, together with the righteous exorcist, the considerate necrologist, the merciful redeemer, and the ruthless stalker.
• New type archetypes and personality techniques that let slayers from all paths to take down the undead in no matter what demeanour they see fit.
• New adventuring equipment, alchemical goods, and slayer kits to ensure you have the instruments essential to lay undead creatures low.
• New spells, feats, magic goods, and extra to make sure your subsequent stumble upon with the undead isn’t your last.
This Pathfinder participant better half is meant to be used with the Pathfinder Roleplaying online game and the Pathfinder crusade environment, yet can simply be included into any delusion world.
Written by way of Dennis Baker, Jay Loomis, Alex Putnam, Adam Roy, Tork Shaw, and Larry Wilhelm
Cover paintings through Michal Ivan
Additional info for Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Technology Guide
Price: This is the cost in gold pieces to purchase the suit ofarmor ifit's available for sale. As with magic armor, a technological suit of armor can be sold by PCs for half this value. Weight: The weight of the armor in pounds. Weight figures are for armor sized to fit Medium characters. Armor fitted for Small characters weighs halfas much, and armor fitted for Large characters weighs twice as much. Type: This indicates if the suit is light, medium, or heavy armor. AC: The protective value ofthe armor.
Cybertech takes up a special set of slots that correspond to a creature's body. Most cybertech is designed for a creature with a humanoid shape-installing cybertech in a non-humanoid shaped body is more difficult, but possible. Each piece of cybertech has an implantation value that indicates how invasive the implant is. The total combined implantation values ofall cybertech implanted in a single creature can't exceed either that creature's Constitution score or Intelligence score-a creature's Constitution sets the physical limit of what its body can accept in the form ofcybernetic implants, while the creature's Intelligence sets the mental limit ofwhat its brain can control.
A scatterlight suit is a tig ht, form-fitting suit of highly reflective polymers and synthetic metal fibers. It's designed to reflect beam weapon attacks, and provides only minimal protection against physica l damage. Activating a scatterlight suit i s a standard action; once activated, the suit diffuses and blurs light reflected from its surface, making the wearer appear hazy and indistinct. While active, a scatterlight suit increases the wearer's touch AC by a variable amount-this bonus is an armor bonus, but does not i ncrease the wearer's normal or flat footed AC beyond the scatterlight suit's basel ine armor bonus of +1 .