By Paizo Inc.
The Pathfinder Society is an eccentric association of adventurers, explorers, and students with brokers unfold throughout Golarion and past. whereas individuals are anticipated to be rather self-sufficient, the organization’s management is aware that these outfitted with the data and kit to stand the demanding situations of the activity are probably to outlive to carry again precious treasures and to fill the Pathfinder Chronicles with stories in their bold exploits. The Pathfinder Society box consultant breaks down what it ability to be a Pathfinder and provides gamers and GMs instruments to construct characters and campaigns round the illustrious association. furthermore, all content material inside this publication is a hundred% criminal to be used within the world-spanning Pathfinder Society prepared Play campaign.
Within this 64-page booklet, Pathfinders will find:
• an outline of Absalom, urban on the middle of the realm, the place the Pathfinder Society retains its headquarters
• info on 10 factions in the Pathfinder Society, and the advantages on hand to these brokers dependable to each
• New archetypes for Pathfinders of all 3 branches of the association: the Scrolls, the Spells, and the Swords
• an entire box consultant overlaying threats to Pathfinder brokers, in addition to feedback on construction desktops ready to stand them
• principles for day jobs and professions, estate, fans, and alternative ways to customise your character
• A method for turning characters’ popularity and status into precious in-game rewards
• Dozens of latest spells, magic goods, really good adventuring instruments, and more!
The Pathfinder Society box advisor is meant to be used with the Pathfinder Roleplaying video game and the Pathfinder crusade atmosphere, yet can simply be utilized in any delusion video game atmosphere.
Read or Download Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Pathfinder Society Field Guide PDF
Similar gaming books
Players like to recount their most fun exploits in on-line play, specifically their moments of maximum problem, ability, and success. those narratives usually resemble tales that genuine infantrymen may perhaps inform upon strolling back from conflict. even if, just like the video games that encourage them, which in flip mirror the depiction of warfare in movie, they're with out the horrors of genuine conflict; as a substitute, they impart subject matters of honor, glory, sacrifice, and intrigue.
The Fireborn online game Master's guide includes all of the ideas and recommendation you want to run your individual Fireborn crusade. This e-book delivers the instruments to teach your gamers epic event within the mythic age or topic them to darkish mysteries in glossy London. It includes atmosphere details for London, in addition to info on 4 epochs from the mythic age, in addition to suggestion on the right way to run a Fireborn crusade, how you can use flashbacks to their fullest, principles for karmic goods and taint, and lots of characters and creatures for use as neighbors or foes.
Dirt to Dust!
Discover the secrets and techniques of struggling with the undead with Pathfinder participant better half: Undead Slayer’s instruction manual! From senseless zombies to diabolical liches, the undead horrors of Golarion are as various as they're numerous—and slayers of all walks are had to go back those dread monsters to their graves. grasp a number of the strategies had to establish and conflict timeless foes, no matter if you’re a knightly order’s specialist exorcist, a student pursing wisdom the undead own, or a rogue undead hunter with purposes all of your own.
Inside this booklet, you’ll find:
• info at the necrology of undead creatures, even if they’re senseless skeletons current purely to serve or consummate vampires violently pursuing the dream of immortality.
• a radical exploration of 4 personality topics that hide the various strategies of assorted undead slayers, together with the righteous exorcist, the considerate necrologist, the merciful redeemer, and the ruthless stalker.
• New type archetypes and personality suggestions that permit slayers from all paths to take down the undead in no matter what demeanour they see fit.
• New adventuring equipment, alchemical goods, and slayer kits to ensure you have the instruments essential to lay undead creatures low.
• New spells, feats, magic goods, and extra to make sure your subsequent come across with the undead isn’t your last.
This Pathfinder participant better half is meant to be used with the Pathfinder Roleplaying video game and the Pathfinder crusade surroundings, yet can simply be integrated into any fable world.
Written through Dennis Baker, Jay Loomis, Alex Putnam, Adam Roy, Tork Shaw, and Larry Wilhelm
Cover artwork by means of Michal Ivan
Additional info for Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Pathfinder Society Field Guide
Some continue to swing and scythe through a hallway once they trigger, turning a sudden trap into a dangerous and persistent obstacle. Pits: Pits are among the simplest of hall traps, and as such, are common dangers in many dungeons— particularly in labyrinths. While an open pit can serve as a deterrent to an explorer, these obvious hazards are more obstacles than traps. The truly devious pit traps have cunning covers designed to give way once an intruder steps on them, opening on hidden hinges or other mechanisms to dump the victim into a deep oubliette.
They learn methods of combining weapon attacks with their alchemical magic, and sacrif ice skill with poisons in order to become more adept at using alchemical bombs or using alchemical items in conjunction with their martial skills. As an unusual side effect of their skill at handling bombs and alchemical items with increased speed, grenadiers master the ability to drink potions, elixirs, and mutagens quickly and safely, without exposing themselves to peril while doing so. A grenadier has the following class features.
Hungry Dead: This category of undead includes ghouls, vampires, and other undead driven to hideous hungers, thirsts, or other once-biological needs that have now been perverted and twisted into something unnatural. The hungry dead can be insidious, for often they merge keen and shrewd intellects and powerful magical abilities with their desire to feed on the living, and can be incredibly mobile in their territories. The hungry dead are most likely to encounter Pathf inders on missions in urban areas.