By Paizo Inc.
Golarion is an outdated international, or even its oldest civilizations stand atop the ruins of extra historic international locations, lengthy misplaced to the ravages of time. all of the six towns provided during this publication deals adequate new demanding situations and treasures to help a whole crusade of any point. Take your online game into the nice unknown and make heritage at your table!
Lost towns during this 64-page booklet include:
• Ilvarandin, a teeming city hidden deep within the treacherous Darklands, governed through sinister creatures who offer the outside with a wierd drug, by which they plan to enslave the complete world’s dreams
• Kho, the crashed flying urban of the traditional Shory, whose still-sputtering magical engines entice explorers to the verdant Mwangi Expanse—and into the clutches of its resident marids, plague-bearing daemons, and winged ape-men
• Storasta, the once-verdant jewel of Sarkorian civilization now enveloped by way of the Worldwound, the place the corrupted forces of nature conflict the hordes of the Abyss for control
• The sunlight Temple Colony, the place humanity struggles opposed to a twisted godling and a fire-spewing orbital lens in an try to identify civilization at the ruined continent of Azlant
• Tumen, the traditional Osirian cliff-city, the place cultists, golems, and desolate tract elementals shield the best works of long-forgotten pharaohs
• Xin-Shalast, urban of Greed, within which gold-paved streets and crumbling mountainside monoliths bring about final wealth and the unusual otherworld of the Plateau of Leng
Lost towns of Golarion is meant to be used with the Pathfinder Roleplaying online game and Pathfinder crusade environment, yet can simply be utilized in any delusion video game atmosphere.
Read or Download Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Lost Cities of Golarion PDF
Best gaming books
Players like to recount their most fun exploits in on-line play, in particular their moments of maximum problem, ability, and good fortune. those narratives usually resemble tales that genuine squaddies may possibly inform upon coming back from conflict. notwithstanding, just like the video games that motivate them, which in flip replicate the depiction of warfare in movie, they're without the horrors of genuine warfare; as a substitute, they communicate topics of honor, glory, sacrifice, and intrigue.
The Fireborn online game Master's guide comprises the entire principles and suggestion you must run your personal Fireborn crusade. This publication grants the instruments to teach your gamers epic experience within the mythic age or topic them to darkish mysteries in sleek London. It comprises atmosphere info for London, in addition to info on 4 epochs from the mythic age, in addition to recommendation on the best way to run a Fireborn crusade, how you can use flashbacks to their fullest, principles for karmic goods and taint, and lots of characters and creatures for use as buddies or foes.
Airborne dirt and dust to Dust!
Discover the secrets and techniques of scuffling with the undead with Pathfinder participant significant other: Undead Slayer’s guide! From senseless zombies to diabolical liches, the undead horrors of Golarion are as varied as they're numerous—and slayers of all walks are had to go back those dread monsters to their graves. grasp a number of the strategies had to determine and conflict timeless foes, no matter if you’re a knightly order’s specialist exorcist, a pupil pursing wisdom the undead own, or a rogue undead hunter with purposes your whole own.
Inside this e-book, you’ll find:
• information at the necrology of undead creatures, no matter if they’re senseless skeletons latest in simple terms to serve or consummate vampires violently pursuing the dream of immortality.
• a radical exploration of 4 personality topics that conceal the varied strategies of varied undead slayers, together with the righteous exorcist, the considerate necrologist, the merciful redeemer, and the ruthless stalker.
• New classification archetypes and personality strategies that allow slayers from all paths to take down the undead in no matter what demeanour they see fit.
• New adventuring equipment, alchemical goods, and slayer kits to ensure you have the instruments essential to lay undead creatures low.
• New spells, feats, magic goods, and extra to make sure your subsequent come upon with the undead isn’t your last.
This Pathfinder participant better half is meant to be used with the Pathfinder Roleplaying online game and the Pathfinder crusade atmosphere, yet can simply be included into any fable world.
Written by means of Dennis Baker, Jay Loomis, Alex Putnam, Adam Roy, Tork Shaw, and Larry Wilhelm
Cover paintings by means of Michal Ivan
Extra info for Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Lost Cities of Golarion
Each domed observatory is built along a radiant curve in an orrery-like arrangement, and their structure and placement highlight significant celestial alignments. Perched on the highest bluff, the Sun Temple glows even in daylight, and radiates extreme heat (see page 444 of the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook) throughout the area. Constructed in classic Azlanti style, the high-domed shrines here are seamlessly grown from a coral-like structure by some lost arcane method. The spiraling columns of the main temple support a massive crystal dome, and lens-like windows allow as much light as possible into the grand central hall.
The pitiless plants of Carrock’s host, however, have no such appetites, though his fey can be persuaded with gifts when the mood strikes them. Most in Storasta respect only power, and only when it is nearby. Storasta contains many sites of interest (and danger) to those who visit its tainted streets. Most of the city is covered in light or heavy undergrowth (except the Rushwaters, where light and dense rubble are found instead). Barraza Island: This small island near the west bank of the Sarkora was once a sacred druid circle, though its standing stones and grove were long ago pillaged for Carrock’s How.
CR 1 lacedon ghoul 1 1d3 mining beetles 1 1 plague steed* 1 1d3 yellow musk zombies 1 1 abyssal tick swarm* 1 1d6 grindylows 2 1 dretch 2 2d3 stirges 2 1 fiendish werewolf 3 1 lacedon ghast 3 1 cairn wight 4 1 centipede swarm 4 1 advanced freshwater merrow 4 1 fiendish dryad 4 1 leech swarm 4 Source Bestiary 146 Bestiary 33 Page 32 Bestiary 285 Page 32 Bestiary 2 148 Bestiary 60 Bestiary 260 Bestiary 198, 294 Bestiary 146 Bestiary 276 Bestiary 43 Bestiary 2 189, 292 Bestiary 116, 294 Bestiary 187 Storasta 81–85 1d3 assassin vines 86–90 1 giant river (moray) eel 91–95 1 green hag 96–100 1 scrag 5 5 5 5 SHADES OF THE FALLEN Bestiary 22 Bestiary 119 Bestiary 167 Bestiary 268 There is a strong psychic and spiritual residue of Storasta’s slaughtered defenders, the unquiet remains of the last stalwart host of Sarkoris.