By Manuel Stagars
This publication explores the reliability of legit statistical facts within the ASEAN (the organization of Southeast Asian Nations), and the advantages of a greater vocabulary to debate the standard of publicly on hand information to deal with the desires of all clients. It introduces a rigorous strategy to disaggregate and fee information caliber into valuable elements containing a complete of ten dimensions, which serves because the foundation for a dialogue at the possibilities and demanding situations for facts caliber, capability construction courses and knowledge coverage in Southeast Asia. instruments to standardize and visual display unit statistical ability and knowledge caliber are offered, in addition to tools and information assets to examine info caliber. The publication analyses info caliber in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Brunei, Laos, Cambodia, and Myanmar, prior to concluding with recommendations on Open info and the ASEAN financial group (AEC).
Read Online or Download Data Quality in Southeast Asia: Analysis of Official Statistics and Their Institutional Framework as a Basis for Capacity Building and Policy Making in the ASEAN PDF
Best econometrics books
The e-book first discusses extensive a number of features of the well known inconsistency that arises whilst explanatory variables in a linear regression version are measured with errors. regardless of this inconsistency, the area the place the genuine regression coeffecients lies can occasionally be characterised in an invaluable manner, specially while bounds are recognized at the size blunders variance but additionally while such details is absent.
The book's accomplished insurance on the software of econometric the right way to empirical research of financial concerns is striking. It uncovers the lacking hyperlink among textbooks on monetary thought and econometrics and highlights the robust connection among monetary idea and empirical research completely via examples on rigorous experimental layout.
Are foreign currency echange markets effective? Are basics vital for predicting alternate price hobbies? what's the signal-to-ratio of excessive frequency alternate cost alterations? Is it attainable to outline a degree of the equilibrium trade fee that's helpful from an overview point of view? The publication is a selective survey of present considering on key themes in alternate expense economics, supplemented all through through new empirical facts.
This booklet bargains with the genesis and dynamics of trade price crises in mounted or controlled trade expense structures. It presents a entire remedy of the present theories of alternate fee crises and of economic industry runs. It goals to supply a survey of either the theoretical literature on foreign monetary crises and a scientific remedy of the analytical versions.
- Measurement Error and Latent Variables in Econometrics (Advanced Textbooks in Economics)
- Handbooks in Operations Research and Management Science, Volume 15: Financial Engineering (Handbooks in Operations Research and Management Science)
- Nash Manifolds
- The Measurement of Productive Efficiency: Techniques and Applications
- Structural Change in Macroeconomic Models: Theory and Estimation
- Statistics and Econometric Models: Volume 2, Testing, Confidence Regions, Model Selection and Asymptotic Theory (Themes in Modern Econometrics)
Extra info for Data Quality in Southeast Asia: Analysis of Official Statistics and Their Institutional Framework as a Basis for Capacity Building and Policy Making in the ASEAN
4. 5. 0 Fig. 2 Statistical capacity indicators for Indonesia. worldbank. OVRL, date accessed 7 July 2015 DATA QUALITY ANALYSIS OF GROUP A: INDONESIA, MALAYSIA, SINGAPORE ... 39 Per Indonesian statistics law, hierarchical organizational units within BPS that collect sectoral statistics must apply uniform concepts, definitions, classifications, and standardized measurements. BPS also obtains advice from the Community Statistics Forum, which consists of government bodies, experts, and practitioners.
Through the statistical community forum, feedback loops exist between Indonesian statistical outputs and the BPS that allow the agency to monitor user satisfaction. BPS is responsive to email inquiries and has been available by phone for this analysis. Processes are in place to consult users 40 M. 1. 2. 3. 3 receive a rating of seven. 7). Regular assessment of methods takes place through the statistical community forum, international co-operations, and other checks and balances. 1 receives a rating of seven.