By Lisa Smedman, Visit Amazon's Steve Miller Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, Steve Miller,
Seven NIGHTMARISH ADVENTURES... healthcare professional Rudolph van Richten, writer of the realized Van Richten's publications, summons participant characters from degrees three to nine to wipe out the evils that hang-out Ravenloft.
Read Online or Download Chilling Tales (Ravenloft Adventure) PDF
Similar gaming books
Players like to recount their most enjoyable exploits in on-line play, particularly their moments of maximum problem, ability, and success. those narratives frequently resemble tales that genuine infantrymen may well inform upon getting back from conflict. notwithstanding, just like the video games that motivate them, which in flip mirror the depiction of warfare in movie, they're without the horrors of actual conflict; in its place, they communicate subject matters of honor, glory, sacrifice, and intrigue.
The Fireborn video game Master's instruction manual includes the entire ideas and suggestion you want to run your individual Fireborn crusade. This e-book offers the instruments to teach your gamers epic event within the mythic age or topic them to darkish mysteries in smooth London. It comprises atmosphere info for London, in addition to info on 4 epochs from the mythic age, in addition to suggestion on the best way to run a Fireborn crusade, how one can use flashbacks to their fullest, principles for karmic goods and taint, and many characters and creatures for use as neighbors or foes.
Dirt to Dust!
Discover the secrets and techniques of struggling with the undead with Pathfinder participant significant other: Undead Slayer’s guide! From senseless zombies to diabolical liches, the undead horrors of Golarion are as various as they're numerous—and slayers of all walks are had to go back those dread monsters to their graves. grasp a number of the strategies had to determine and conflict timeless foes, even if you’re a knightly order’s specialist exorcist, a student pursing wisdom the undead own, or a rogue undead hunter with purposes all of your own.
Inside this ebook, you’ll find:
• info at the necrology of undead creatures, no matter if they’re senseless skeletons present basically to serve or consummate vampires violently pursuing the dream of immortality.
• a radical exploration of 4 personality subject matters that disguise the varied strategies of varied undead slayers, together with the righteous exorcist, the considerate necrologist, the merciful redeemer, and the ruthless stalker.
• New type archetypes and personality suggestions that allow slayers from all paths to take down the undead in no matter what demeanour they see fit.
• New adventuring equipment, alchemical goods, and slayer kits to ensure you have the instruments essential to lay undead creatures low.
• New spells, feats, magic goods, and extra to make sure your subsequent come across with the undead isn’t your last.
This Pathfinder participant better half is meant to be used with the Pathfinder Roleplaying online game and the Pathfinder crusade environment, yet can simply be integrated into any delusion world.
Written through Dennis Baker, Jay Loomis, Alex Putnam, Adam Roy, Tork Shaw, and Larry Wilhelm
Cover artwork through Michal Ivan
Extra info for Chilling Tales (Ravenloft Adventure)
This burial place lies far below street level; the access was sealed decades ago. Here, “Sister Evangeline” (then known by a different name) was laid to rest 70 years ago. Here she awoke as a vampire. ” The only access to the catacombs is through a crack in the foundation of the hospice. It is located in Evangeline’s cell (she insisted on being assigned to this room) and is hidden by her bed. When she goes to bed, Evangeline waits for her cellmate to fall asleep. She then assumes gaseous form and slips through the crack into the catacombs below.
3) Treasury. This room, protected by a solid door and heavy locks, holds the payments made to the temple by grateful patients. The treasure includes 10,000 cp, 8,000 sp, 3,000 gp. and a sack of 5d10 semi-precious stones. 4) Laundry. Here the sisters wash their habits and hang them out to dry. They also wash the hospice bedding here. 5) Kitchen. The sisters eat in this communal kitchen with its stove and large table. 6a-h) Cells. The sisters live two to a room. Each cell holds two simple cots, a mat, wash stand, and wooden stools.
Otherwise, if they listen closely, they hear the sound of running water (an underground stream). If the heroes inquire, they learn that an underground stream emerges from a tunnel at the edge of town a mile from the hospice. It is five feet high and two feet wide-big enough for small or medium-sized heroes to squeeze through. The catacombs are a series of brick-walled passages that have niches on either side in which bodies were laid. All the bodies are remarkably well embalmed, and in a dim light look freshly dead or even asleep.