By Aldith; Griffin, Eric; Masters, Phil; Kingstone, Sian Beltane
At the hours of darkness impressive age, a sorcerer's domestic actually is his fortress. From the storm-blasted halls of amazing Doissetep to the craggy reaches of Portus Cruis, from the wagons of the Lickspittle avid gamers to the ornate majesty of the White Tower of Langudoc, the woke up solid their spells, assemble their minions and safe their power.
Castles and Covenants is a packed advisor to strongholds, the magi who dwell there, and the ins-and-outs of chateau lifestyles in the dead of night tremendous global of Mage: The Sorcerers campaign. This publication is a must have for beginning chronicles, now not just because it permits avid gamers to layout a fortress-home for his or her characters, yet since it is the basis for each battlement and maintain that mages will ever stand atop or face within the fury of conflict.
Read or Download Castles and Covenants (Mage: The Sorcerers Crusade) PDF
Best gaming books
Gamers like to recount their most enjoyable exploits in on-line play, specifically their moments of maximum problem, ability, and success. those narratives usually resemble tales that actual infantrymen could inform upon getting back from conflict. besides the fact that, just like the video games that encourage them, which in flip replicate the depiction of battle in movie, they're with out the horrors of actual struggle; as an alternative, they communicate issues of honor, glory, sacrifice, and intrigue.
The Fireborn video game Master's guide comprises the entire ideas and recommendation you must run your individual Fireborn crusade. This booklet provides the instruments to teach your gamers epic event within the mythic age or topic them to darkish mysteries in sleek London. It comprises atmosphere info for London, in addition to information on 4 epochs from the mythic age, in addition to suggestion on tips to run a Fireborn crusade, how you can use flashbacks to their fullest, principles for karmic goods and taint, and many characters and creatures for use as associates or foes.
Airborne dirt and dust to Dust!
Discover the secrets and techniques of combating the undead with Pathfinder participant better half: Undead Slayer’s instruction manual! From senseless zombies to diabolical liches, the undead horrors of Golarion are as varied as they're numerous—and slayers of all walks are had to go back those dread monsters to their graves. grasp a number of the strategies had to determine and conflict timeless foes, no matter if you’re a knightly order’s expert exorcist, a student pursing wisdom the undead own, or a rogue undead hunter with purposes your whole own.
Inside this e-book, you’ll find:
• info at the necrology of undead creatures, even if they’re senseless skeletons current simply to serve or consummate vampires violently pursuing the dream of immortality.
• a radical exploration of 4 personality issues that hide the various strategies of varied undead slayers, together with the righteous exorcist, the considerate necrologist, the merciful redeemer, and the ruthless stalker.
• New type archetypes and personality ideas that allow slayers from all paths to take down the undead in no matter what demeanour they see fit.
• New adventuring equipment, alchemical goods, and slayer kits to ensure you have the instruments essential to lay undead creatures low.
• New spells, feats, magic goods, and extra to make sure your subsequent stumble upon with the undead isn’t your last.
This Pathfinder participant better half is meant to be used with the Pathfinder Roleplaying online game and the Pathfinder crusade environment, yet can simply be integrated into any delusion world.
Written by means of Dennis Baker, Jay Loomis, Alex Putnam, Adam Roy, Tork Shaw, and Larry Wilhelm
Cover artwork through Michal Ivan
Extra info for Castles and Covenants (Mage: The Sorcerers Crusade)
If you are pinned, you can’t take any maneuver that requires physical movement! Otherwise, you can do the following: Attack or All-Out Attack You can take either maneuver, with certain limitations. You cannot use any limb that has been grappled – or bite, if your neck or head was grappled. You’re limited to unarmed attacks (striking or grappling) or attacks using weapons with reach C. You can stab with a dagger, but not swing a sword! If you have Judo or Wrestling skill, you may try to apply a hold that can incapacitate without crushing the throat or torso.
For ranges that fall between two values on the table, use the larger penalty. For very distant targets, the table also provides the equivalent range in miles. Example: Infinity Patrol agent Jenny Atkins is shooting on the firing range. The target is 17 yards (50’) away. This rounds up to 20 yards, for -6 to hit. A fast-moving target is also harder to hit. Consult the same column of the table, but use speed in yards per second (2 mph = 1 yard/second) instead of range in yards to find the penalty.
379) for the effects of striking an armored target barehanded . . Grabbing You can grab something a foe is holding, like a weapon. To do so, you must have an empty hand (but some weapons, such as whips, can also grab). Make an attack using DX or a grappling skill, with the usual penalty 370 to hit the hand (-4). Your opponent defends normally. If you hit, you’ve grabbed hold of your foe’s weapon. On subsequent turns, you may try to wrest it from him. Each attempt is a full-turn maneuver. Roll a Regular Contest of ST.