By Green Ronin Publishing
Set Sail for Adventure!
If Freeport is understood for whatever, it truly is pirates. convinced, town has a heritage of attracting felony teams, corrupt retailers, and politicians—to say not anything of subversive cults devoted to insane and dreadful gods—but it is the pirates who infest the town and prowl the Serpent's tooth that provide the town of event its doubtful attractiveness. From its first founding as a haven for buccaneers and cutthroats, tested at the pirate's code to realize an uneasy peace among voyages, Freeport has advanced from a dirty little city to a sprawling urban of millions. but in that point, pirates stay the commonest and most well-liked of its citizens.
Buccaneers of Freeport returns to Freeport's roots and examines the colourful and stressful rogues that roam the seas round the urban of experience. Describing 8 pirates, many new, a few notorious, in lavish element, every one access explores the rogue's background, his or her pursuits and agendas, whereas hinting on the curse that retains them at sea and the treasures they defend. moreover, the pirate's key crewmen obtain vast realization, proposing them in all their crafty and brutality to respire existence into the thrill-seeking corsairs. ultimately, the pirate send, allies, and enemies around out the bankruptcy, culminating with a crusade framework that can assist you construct adventures headquartered on those numerous characters.
The buccaneers defined during this sourcebook include:
• 3 Sheets Kimbal: An adventurous and brave corsair famed for his curious dating with woman Luck.
• Scarbelly: The dread orc captain of the Bloody Vengeance, despised and feared by means of enthusiastic about his brutality and viciousness.
• Alfhild: A renegade warrior-maiden became pirate to flee an prepared marriage and the tasks of her homeland.
• Flynn the fast: An formidable privateer that seeks redemption via wiping out piracy in all its forms.
• Get o' Yarash: A hectic send packed with crude and violent mutants and exiles devoted to the bloodthirsty god Yarash.
• Aesha Algosiél: a stunning yet merciless elf maiden who scours the seas for misplaced relics of occult power.
• Xian-Lei: pushed via vengeance and saddled with a dreadful curse, Xian-Lei prowls the seas waging conflict on these he blames for the loss of life of his order.
• Scevola Hest: Cursed to sail the seas all the time at the ghostly vessel named the Black Contessa, Hest and his spectral team strike opposed to any they please.
Buccaneers of Freeport is a online game sourcebook designed for all roleplaying video games. unfastened from mechanics, its contents could be tailored for eco-friendly Ronin's True20 event Roleplaying or the other well known RPG, making sure this sourcebook comes in handy it doesn't matter what crusade surroundings or video game method you utilize. Francisco and Drac can have deliberate good things for Freeport, however the urban of event has regularly been and shall ever be the port of demand pirates worldwide. discover their depraved deeds and heroic exploits in Buccaneers of Freeport!
Buccaneers of Freeport (PDF)
Authors: Ari Marmell, Anthony Pryor, Rodney Thompson, and Robert Vaughn
Format: 144-page fully-bookmarked PDF (10.1 MB download)
Read or Download Buccaneers of Freeport PDF
Similar gaming books
Players like to recount their most enjoyable exploits in on-line play, in particular their moments of maximum problem, ability, and success. those narratives frequently resemble tales that actual infantrymen may possibly inform upon strolling back from conflict. although, just like the video games that encourage them, which in flip replicate the depiction of battle in movie, they're without the horrors of genuine conflict; as an alternative, they impart issues of honor, glory, sacrifice, and intrigue.
The Fireborn video game Master's guide includes the entire principles and suggestion you want to run your personal Fireborn crusade. This e-book delivers the instruments to teach your gamers epic experience within the mythic age or topic them to darkish mysteries in glossy London. It includes surroundings details for London, in addition to info on 4 epochs from the mythic age, in addition to suggestion on the way to run a Fireborn crusade, how one can use flashbacks to their fullest, principles for karmic goods and taint, and many characters and creatures for use as neighbors or foes.
Dirt to Dust!
Discover the secrets and techniques of combating the undead with Pathfinder participant significant other: Undead Slayer’s instruction manual! From senseless zombies to diabolical liches, the undead horrors of Golarion are as varied as they're numerous—and slayers of all walks are had to go back those dread monsters to their graves. grasp some of the strategies had to determine and conflict timeless foes, even if you’re a knightly order’s expert exorcist, a pupil pursing wisdom the undead own, or a rogue undead hunter with purposes your whole own.
Inside this e-book, you’ll find:
• information at the necrology of undead creatures, even if they’re senseless skeletons latest simply to serve or consummate vampires violently pursuing the dream of immortality.
• a radical exploration of 4 personality subject matters that hide the varied strategies of assorted undead slayers, together with the righteous exorcist, the considerate necrologist, the merciful redeemer, and the ruthless stalker.
• New type archetypes and personality innovations that permit slayers from all paths to take down the undead in no matter what demeanour they see fit.
• New adventuring equipment, alchemical goods, and slayer kits to ensure you have the instruments essential to lay undead creatures low.
• New spells, feats, magic goods, and extra to make sure your subsequent stumble upon with the undead isn’t your last.
This Pathfinder participant better half is meant to be used with the Pathfinder Roleplaying online game and the Pathfinder crusade environment, yet can simply be included into any myth world.
Written by means of Dennis Baker, Jay Loomis, Alex Putnam, Adam Roy, Tork Shaw, and Larry Wilhelm
Cover paintings through Michal Ivan
Additional resources for Buccaneers of Freeport
Cargo Hold Belowdecks, the largest chamber aboard the Bloody Vengeance is the cargo hold. This area is where the pirates store any plunder they take from other ships and towns, and it also holds any supplies they might bring for their voyage. Since the crew rarely eats anything other than iron rations or food taken from other ships, the cargo is usually more full of grog and plunder than anything else. Additionally, two rows of wooden benches sit on small Buccaneers of Freeport balconies in the lower portions of the cargo hold, one on each side of the ship; this is where the orcs row from (when rowing becomes necessary), and a small platform to the aft of the cargo hold gives Aggro a place to stand and call out the timing to the rowing crewmembers.
On several occasions, he has actually sailed after Alfhild, and on one Buccaneers of Freeport Alfhild Chapter III occasion managed to corner the Snow Queen in a narrow inlet. Hoping to seize his brother’s bride quickly and without too much violence, Glyfmar commanded his men to take Alfhild’s ship, but was frustrated when two of Alfhild’s crewmen swam over to the Seadrake, his ship, and ran it aground, allowing the Snow Queen to escape. Glyfmar’s current scheme is more subtle—for him, anyway. He has hired a number of mercenaries and thugs to kidnap Alfhild and hold her for ransom.
However, as a member of the Shieldmaiden cult, Alfhild has pledged a portion of any loot to her battlesisters. The maidens’ share is set aside and kept on board her ship, where it remains untouched, by either her crew or outsiders—such is Alfhild’s reputation none would dare steal from her while she is in port. Every year, the Snow Queen sails to the Shieldmaidens’ island citadel, Bjargísbjörn (Bear Rock), where Alfhild faithfully turns over her yearly share. The Shieldmaidens are an extremely old and influential cult, despite existing on the fringes of northern society.